Few things are more painful than watching your children suffer. As a mother and an Occupational Therapist I knew I had to take proactive action. Rather than taking the conventional route the western medical community offered, I compiled extensive research, mentored with experts in their fields, and implemented positive change to address the underlying issues. Now I’m bringing that expertise to you and your family.
Are you struggling with:
- Your child’s behavioral issues associated with sleep, sensory issues, hyperactivity, and outbursts?
- Going to weekly traditional therapies without seeing results?
- Wanting to help your child at home but don’t know where to start?
- Implementing the changes you’ve been reading about in books and articles on primitive reflexes?
- Doctors that won’t listen to your concerns?
- Creating simple changes in nutrition for the whole family?
- Wondering if you can be doing more to help?
I’ve treated individuals with many diagnoses, including many without a diagnosis, consulted with hundreds of families around the world, and am creating courses to help spread the education to parents in a simple, easy-to-implement manner. Healing through movement and proper nutrition is possible.
ONE-ON-ONE Occupational Therapy
I am happy to discuss whether individual services are best for your child. Our program is a specialized treatment program created by myself, Kara Rice, MOT, OTR/L with the expertise of several professionals. The program consists of four monthly in-office sessions combined with at-home reflex, sensory, and movement activities. I’ll work with you to understand the home program and you will receive written & video instructions to follow. Each in-office session we will assess and advance your child’s program according to their progress.
Our therapy services are considered ‘out-of-network’ and payment is due at the time of treatment. You will want to check with your insurance regarding Occupational Therapy benefits. Its possible you may use your HSA or ESA (in AZ) to cover the costs. Contact us today to get started.